Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between Top Management office and internal departments of the company.
- Comprehensive support services to Top Management that involves follow-ups with departments of the organization on the various tasks assigned.
- Calendar management of Top Management
- Should manage all email correspondence and incoming calls of Top Management
- Communicate on behalf of Top Management
- Travel arrangements of Top Management
- Takes notes of minutes of meeting
- Write error-free emails and letters
- Anticipate requirements
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent Follow Up Skills Most important requirement.
- Good command over written English including grammar.
- Experience in arranging meetings and preparing minutes of meetings
- Team player.
- Should have working knowledge of MS OFFICE especially EXCEL & Word
- Staying 30 mins travelling time from Company
- Should be honest.
Interested candidates can share there updated resume to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Contact spoc : Jyothirmayee - 8331840388
Salary: 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Role Category:Other Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Zen Technologies Limited
"Zen Technologies Limited, incorporated in 1993, designs, develops manufactures world-class, state-of-the-art training simulators. Its mission is to provide its customers quality products and services. It has AS9100:2016 from DQS Inc., ISO 9001:2015 (QMS), ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (ISMS) certifications. Zen Technologies appraised at the highest maturity Level 5 of the Capability Maturity Model Integration for CMMI®-DEV 1.3 (Development). Zen is at the forefront of applying new technologies and developing new products. It is actively involved in indigenization of technologies, which is beneficial to Indian Security Forces."
Contact Company:Zen Technologies Limited
Address:B-42 Industrial Estate, Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500018