Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling end-to-end recruitment process.
- Preparing the Good JD With the help of Respective department heads.
- Job posting and sourcing profiles through various channels like job boards and social networks.
- Souring the quality candidates from the target companies.
- Sourcing & screening profiles, short-listing the candidates in preliminary rounds.
- Scheduling interviews, follow-up to get feedback, negotiating salary.
- Managing resumes and updating the database.
- Confident in interactions with individuals of all background and skill level.
- Maintaining HRIS & Trackers for the positions.
- Tracking daily footfall.
- Doing employment verification / reference checks.
- Completion and coordination for employment of application formalities.
- Collecting necessary documents for hiring process.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate having 2 to 3 years of IT Recruiter experience (C,C++,Java)
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Defence & Aerospace
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Zen Technologies Limited
Incorporated in 1993, Zen Technologies Limited designs, develops and manufactures state-of-the-art combat training solutions for the training of defence and security forces worldwide. Zen Technologies is headquartered in Hyderabad, India with offices in India and USA. Zen Technologies produces over 40 different Live Fire, Live Instrumented, Virtual and Constructive training systems to support individual and collective training capabilities. With over 1,000 training systems shipped around the world, Zen Technologies is a proven leader in building training systems for developing and measuring Combat Readiness. Zen Technologies is built on strong R&D capabilities and has filed or received over 90 patents. Zen Technologies Limited is an ISO 9001:2015 (QMS), ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Maturity Level 5 company.
Zen Technologies is publicly listed on Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock exchange. Zen Technologies is HQ in Hyderabad, India with a dedicated R&D and dedicated production facility. Zen Technologies also has a business development office in Washington D.C., USA.
VISION:To be a leading global defence training solutions provider. MISSION:To provide training solutions through innovative and cost-effective solutions.
Contact Company:Zen Technologies Limited
Address:Corporate office: B-42, Industrial Estate, Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, India - 500018 Toll Free: 1-800-425-4094 Zen TechnologiesAddressD.No: 2-91/77/2/ST/11&12, Signature Towers, Opp Botanical Gardens, Kondapur, Serilingampally, Hyderabad, Telangana, India - 500084 Manufacturing location: 35, 36, 37,,Hardware Park,Maheswaram,Ravirala, Hyderabad, Telangana, India